Sunday, April 24, 2016

I'm On My Way!!!

My brother taking my to the airport. Doesn't he look happy? ;) Love you Wy!

Exchanging my money for euros before I got on my flight. Met some cool people in line. A retired lady going to the Met and a young guy going to culinary school in France. The lady in the picture is her.
 On the plane. A long flight ahead of me. Time to start reading my book. Too bad that only lasted about five hours. That's ok though because they had free movies, so i watched Mocking Jay part two. I approve of said movie.
 Air plane food. Not bad actually. I liked having dessert with my meal. The cinnamon brownie was really good.
 There was a beautiful "sunset." I put quotation marks around it because the sun didn't actually set lower than that before it went back up because of the time difference. It was breath taking though. This picture doesn't do it justice. I poked the french dude next to me so he could stop watching his movie and appreciate the awesomeness of real life. He didn't seem to mind either. He agreed that it was beautiful.
 At the Paris airport. Can you tell i was excited?

The view from our shuttle window. Seeing these in real life is awesome!!!
My beautiful roommate, Natalie, in our hotel room. Yes, that's all of it. Its a small room, but it suits our needs.
Natalie and i decided to walk around our hotel and explore. We might have gotten a little lost, but in our  search for the right street we found this gem of a monument. It's for soldiers who died in WWI and WWII.

No comments:

Post a Comment