Monday, April 25, 2016

The Journey Continues! 
      Sunday morning came too soon. I hadn't really slept for the last 48 hours and I was exhausted. I was literally falling asleep at dinner the night before. Needless to say, I also had a hard time staying awake during church, which was at nine a.m. Darn. We go to church at the LDS institute where we will also take class while here. I will upload of picture of this later. The ward seems nice. I even understood most of what was being said. Yay me!!!! After church we had lunch at our professors apartment. Sandwiches. I have a feeling we will have lots of those while here. We had a meeting and were showed where the other school was, then let loose on the town. The following pictures are from our adventures. 

My wonderful roommate McKenna  learning how to use the metro. We are now experts in case you were wondering. Just took a day of exploration to figure it out.
Natalie, Carson and I on the Metro. We live on the metro.

It was Sunday, so we decided to go to church. This is St. Eustache. It's breath taking isn't it?
 Statue of Jeanne D'arc in the church. She's basically a saint (no really, she is).
The doors to St. Eustache are huge!!!!!! The door nob is as tall as me.
An outside view of St. Eustache.

A art piece outside the church called "Ecoute" meaning listen.  I was literally in the palm of its hand. I felt so cool!

Random monument Natalie, Carson and I found while exploring Paris after St. Eustache. The inscription was in Latin, so we couldn't read what it said, but we think its a king...Louis...something.
Ok make fun of me all you want, but when I saw this man walking his DALMATION I got excited. :) Natalie said I was being creepy. Maybe so, but it was important.

No comments:

Post a Comment