Friday, June 3, 2016

A Day of Rest
Today I slept in till ten and just stayed in bed for a while because I could and it was amazing. I definitely don't like the feeling of half the day being gone by the time you get up,and normally don't approve of such behavior, but this is an exception. I really needed the break. Besides a run to the store, I never left the house. I've spent the day in my room working on my paper, homework, chatting with McKenna, and just plain wasted time. It's been good for me to have this time to recuperate, but back to the real world tomorrow. McKenna and I are going to Paris to visit another market, and I also plan on visiting a few other places while there. Hopefully it won't be raining and it will have warmed up a bit. It was cold today. 
Thought of the day: I've decided that pigeons are the "homeless" of the birds. Such on that. Its true. 
This is called Paris Brest. It's the most heavenly thing next to chocolate! Really guys. We've found a winner for my favorite pastry so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment