Friday, June 17, 2016

Beach Time, So Get Lost 
Tuesday, June 13.
Today we spent time at the beach and did our get lost walk. It was great to spend time at the beach. I didn't realize how much I missed it. McKenna and I were the only ones who didn't really get burned. Life is tough when you're "white." California represent. ;) After going to the museum to find it closed, we went on our walk. The area we were in was basically just shops and apartments, and a few small parks. Nice is a lot more modern than Paris. Haley made us grilled cheese for dinner. Isn't she the best?
 
The gang having fun in the water. McKenna likes to put rocks on people at the beach, so here I am. Maddie told me I look like a beach goddess in this picture.  What can I say? I'm just goddess material. McKenna and I joined the others after playing with the rocks for a bit.
 
McKenna put rocks on Jessica too and they gave her a funny tan. You can see where the rocks were on her back.
We went to the Musee Massena, but it was closed, so we decided tog do our get lost walk starting form there.
 
We did some shopping while we were at it. Here's McKenna showing Carson her comfy pants purchase.  Jessica and Natalie also found some things. :) Natalie made friends with the shop owner. They want her to come back and work for them. She even gave Natalie a free bracelet. It pays to make friends you guys. :) People in Nice are so friendly.
 
Cool church we passed and look at this statue in this building! Sneaky. Very sneaky. 
Bought myself a pastry. I forget what it was called. Framboise something. It was like a cream sandwich with white chocolate and a raspberry on top. Not my favorite, but still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment